By becoming a member of the NSW Secondary Principals’ Council you join one of the best professional organisations in the world for school principals. You not only gain significant benefits as a member but also have the chance, through the Council, to make a real difference for our students and Public Education.
Membership of the NSW Secondary Principals’ Council is open to:
- Principals of all NSW government high schools, colleges and campuses, community schools (K-12), central schools, schools for specific purposes that have secondary students and other public schools with secondary enrolments.
- Co-principals and relieving principals of the NSW public schools listed above.
- Principals from NSW public secondary schools or other NSW public schools with secondary enrolments who are currently deployed or seconded within the NSW Department of Education or other public education-related organisations.
- Principals of public secondary schools or other public schools with secondary enrolments from other Australian states and territories or overseas countries who have been accepted for membership in the Council.
Membership of the Council is by payment of an annual subscription. The Council’s financial year is from 1st May to 30th April.
- Principals of NSW government schools download a Membership Application Form for Principals
- Co-Principals of NSW government schools download a Membership Application Form for Co-Principals
- Relieving and Acting Principals of NSW government schools download a Membership Application Form
- Principals of schools not in NSW please click here
The benefits of membership of the Council include:
- provision of up to date information on major education issues through briefings, newsletters and bulletins.
- participation in professional discussion and debate on major issues.
- access to Share – a members’ e-list which enables the sharing of solutions and good ideas.
- participation in major professional learning activities specifically designed by Principals for Principals.
- access to professional advice and welfare support on matters impacting on the Principalship.
- access to a strong, professional, highly effective and supportive network of government school Principals across the State.
- representation at State level on major educational issues.
- representation at national level on major educational issues.
- access to national and international contacts, conferences and exchanges through the International Confederation of Principals.
Membership enquiries – please click here